Enphase Energy’s IQ 7 60 Cell Micro-Inverter was designed for modern high powered solar panels and is compatible with 60-cell panels up to 350 watts. The smart grid ready IQ 7 Microinverter is built on their seventh-generation platform and achieves the highest efficiency for module-level power electronics.
- Easy to Install
- Lightweight and simple
- Optimised for high powered 60-cell modules
- Class II double-insulated enclosure Smart Grid Ready
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
By installing the IQ 7 inverters on your solar system- shading on one panel won’t affect the output of any other panels, making your system much more efficient.
You can see an overview of the Enphase System by viewing the Enphase Energy Basics Video
In order to comply with G98/G99 regulations, each Enphase Micro-Inverter system requires an Enphase Envoy Device to commission the system AND it needs to be left on site permanently.
The Enphase IQ7 series comes with an industry leading warranty of 20 years.